Friday, September 8, 2023

Because of who you are // LIVE // Josue Avila // Calvary Orlando

I learned the other day that my cousin in the Philippines had been diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer.  Today she messaged me that the cancer has metastasized to the ribs.  She's on her 5th round of chemo therapy and in October will have surgery then radiation treatment after.  My heart aches for her and her husband and their two young kiddos.  And as always I turn to God, Jehovah Rapha!!

Then I found this song "Because of Who You Are" where the message speaks volume to me personally.  I pray that today, whoever you are, whatever you're going through, you turn to the One who loves you.



Be blessed today and be a blessing to everyone you meet.  SHALOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEVEN WEEKS AWAY FROM OUR TRIP BACK TO THE PHILIPPINES

 Hello everybody.  It's been a month since my last entry.  We are seven weeks out and then we are flying to the Philippines to retire, l...