Sunday, July 7, 2019

Biyahe ni Drew: Heartwarming trip in Southern Leyte | Full Episode


We have been missing our place in Hinunangan, Southern Leyte.  Thanks to this YouTube episode of "Biyahe ni Drew" we are able to revisit the places we've enjoyed very much.  We've been to all but one of the places featured here.  Take a look and tell me why I miss the Philippines so much.  And if after watching you decide to go check it out yourself, we can arrange that.  Just shoot me a comment below.






Thanks for following.  We love you all.


1 comment:

  1. I have a house in Southern Leyte that is only about 5 minutes away from the beach. I plan to put it on AirBnB for anyone to rent should you want to visit our area.

    ReplyDelete

SEVEN WEEKS AWAY FROM OUR TRIP BACK TO THE PHILIPPINES

 Hello everybody.  It's been a month since my last entry.  We are seven weeks out and then we are flying to the Philippines to retire, l...