Tuesday, September 1, 2015

WE MADE IT TO LEYTE, YAY!

And we made it to Leyte. After being stuck in Manila traffic everyday, we are glad to be in the sleepy town of Hinunangan. We have been to the beach a lot just enjoying the clear waters of Leyte. Internet is really slow, spotty, iffy and I don't know what else to say but we thank the Lord that He brought us safely. We watched the guys work on the fish pen yesterday. I do have pictures but internet is not cooperating (sigh, sigh). I really love to post them here so those will surely follow. We've looked at two properties for sale and are still trying to find a vehicle after a failed attempt to drive one down to Leyte. Keep us in your prayers as we seek the Lord's guidance as to where we need to be. My sister (who is looking after my mother) is going back to Bulacan so that we need to be at my mother's place everyday until her hired help comes back from Cebu in 20 days. Michael will be doing yard work (the yard is in bad shape) and of course swimming at a nearby beach while I will be tending my mom's store. JJ will be enrolled at a Christian school so that should keep him busy other than going to the beach. Mike looks young with his new tan (smile). We will upload pictures as soon as we find a spot for our wifi. It is hard to find a spot when we are close to a mountain range. We are staying at a cute little house that my cousin readily let us use while we are looking for our new place. Until next blog, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SEVEN WEEKS AWAY FROM OUR TRIP BACK TO THE PHILIPPINES

 Hello everybody.  It's been a month since my last entry.  We are seven weeks out and then we are flying to the Philippines to retire, l...